- Foxnuts are the seed of lotus flower. It is grown in water and is largely found in India and knows as ‘Makhana’ here. Makhanas are gluten-free, protein rich and high in carbohydrates. The beauty of these seeds is in their versatility. You can roast the seeds or fry them in a little ghee wherein they pop and resemble popcorn. These puffed seeds can be tossed with some black salt and had as a snack.
- Flavoured makhana are useful to those enduring from high blood pressure, heart illnesses and weight due to their tall magnesium and low sodium substance.
- Flavored and topped with the foremost scrumptious fixing, Flavored & Roasted Makhana is here to welcome you into the world of SUPERFOOD snacking.
- Each nibble of this Makhana has idealize .
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an perfect snack to satisfy those in-between supper starvation throbs.
- Makhanas are suggested for diabetics as well due to their low hypoglycemic record.
|Quantity Per Cartoon
|100 gram x 60 box = 6 kg Nett
|Food Grade Plastic Pet Jar
|Flavour / Type
|Peri Peri & Salted Black Pepper
|Country Of Origin